Rules & Regulations
1. Discipline is the backbone of all knowledge and education so students must honour the discipline of the school.
2. Punctuality is very important for a child to realize the value of time.
3. Students should reach the school at least five minutes before the scheduled time.
4. Students are not permitted to come out of the classrooms, except during recess, without teacher’s permission.
5. Any damage done to the school property will be fined and student will be punished.
6. Lending and borrowing money or other articles is not permitted.
7. Mobile and laptop brought by any student are prohibited in school campus.
8. Students escorted to school by their guardians should not leave the school premises without escort.
9. Students should attend the school in proper uniform.
10. Students are not allowed to leave the school during working hours unless the authorized person comes in with written application.
11. Application for long leave and leave during examination days on medical ground should be supported by medical certificate.
12. All the fees is payable by cheque/draft only at scheduled time.
13. All collection and payment at the office counter will be made strictly in accordance with the fixed timing between 10.30 am to 1 pm on Monday to Friday and on Saturday the time will be 10.30 am to 12 noon..
14. Caution money will be paid in full only after the settlement of all dues after three months of issuing the T.C. students must recover caution money within one year of leaving the school.
15. We are affiliated to CBSE (Affiliation no. 1031189)
16. We are following all the Norms & Conditions and Fee Charges according to CBSE.